Here’s what I’m doing now. I’m usually in Adoor, India doing these things:
- Updating my class notes.
And of course, the usual things:
- Enjoying my relationship with my heavenly Father
- Being a husband to my wife and father to my two adult children
- Leading Adoor Vineyard Church
- Teaching at Faith Theological Seminary
- Writing articles for my blog, barnabas.in
- Leading the South Region of Vineyard India
- Speaking and teaching outside of the above locations – occasionally
- Executive Council member at Venad Pravasi Co-operative Society, Adoor
- Reading books.
Page updated on 11 July 2017